Time Flies When Your Having Fun

Well we have already reached the month of July. Where has this year gone?


3 weeks ago tomorrow I moved into my little 1 bedroom apartment in Wilmington, NC. What a 3 weeks it has been. When I was preparing myself to move I don't think I ever would have guessed that I would be as happy and settled as I am. It's a weird feeling to feel completely at home in a new place even after such a short amount of time.

Some of the settling came from my parents pimping out my apartment. Some from the week of amazingness with the 7 other crazy girls. Some from getting out and exploring. But mostly because this is where I'm supposed to be. I know deep down that I was meant to move here and that I made the right choice no matter how hard it might be.

I don't have a job, I don't have a source of income other than my parents, but I have all the confidence in the world that all of this will work out exactly how it is supposed to. I will find a job, in one field or another, I will continue to meet people and expand my network of friends, and I will find success in this town. It's all just a matter of time.

This town has also been amazing for my creative side. I have never been more inspired and ready to write, film and create. I can't stop thinking of new ideas, or seeing how a shot would look in a specific area. This town has a creative energy that seeps from every area and every person. I can see why it has been such a center for entertainment for so long. Its a community that understands and appreciates the arts and everything that comes with that. Just walking downtown by the river or down the beach I get a energy that it took weeks to build up at home. I will find so many more stories inside me and so many things to share from this place, I know.

As easily as I have adjust and as amazing as everything has been I know that hard times are going to happen and I will hit some low points but I am willing to face it all and see where this crazy adventure is going to take me.

1 comments:

Kaitlan.Olivia July 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

You are one crazy group of girls...haha. I guess thats how the whole "learning what puberty smells like" story came about. I only wish that I had been there..so jealous..lol.

I am so glad that you have had nothing but good times down in Wilmington. It truly is a city of inspiration.

I wish you the best and can not wait to hear about all of your crazy adventures to come! :)

~Kait(KO)

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm a crazy 24 year old girl who just moved to Wilmington, NC to follow my dream of being a writer/producer/director. These are my adventures along the way in this new town with my new friends.

Drop me a Line

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Last.fm

    Followers

    Live Traffic Feed

    free counters